Why Build a Kit?
It's fun, relaxing, and educational. Completing a kit provides you with a great feeling of accomplishment, and we make complete kits that make it easy to build great sound. When you add your labor, you get high-end sound for a bargain price. The kits contain everything you need to build great looking, great sounding equipment. They have acclaimed assembly manuals with clear directions that produce first time success for 97% of the builders. Quick support makes the other 3% successful, too. We make great sounding, proven designs backed by knowledgeable support.
A special thanks to:
Power Sources Unlimited, Inc.200 Stonewall Blvd., Ste, 4 Wrentham, MA 02093
They are the company that donated the power supplies for this project.
AMP and Power Supply
Close up on PCB
AMP under dynamic testing