Here is a project that one of my juniors did. He combined two kits and some speakers from a recycled TV to make a custom FM/MP3 Radio. Next week we plan on making a case with the Epilog Laser Cutter.
Here are the spec on the radio
1. With bluetooth audio receiver module, when cell phone and bluetooth module matching connection,the MP3 or nondestructive APE files via bluetooth sent to the product of the bluetooth receiver module to play,which has greatly helped the function of the product and entertainment.This product also be like ordinary MP3 decoder board,play U disk or TF card MP3 files,as well as the radio broadcast.(This product without bluetooth calling function,with no power amplifier,only connect to an external amplifier can it use)
2. Support signal switch directly.Support USB, TF
3. Support bluetooth (Bluetooth3.0 EDR) (after been paired with mobile phones can realize wireless music play)
4. Support USB/TF/Bluetooth/FM/LINE switch.MP3/WMA,WAV lossless music decoding chip.
5. Support USB/TF card switch,PREV,NEXT,fast forward,fast rewind,volume,EQ,play/pause,stop,single repeat,mute, shutdown and direct election.
6. Support Bluetooth PREV,NEXT,volume,EQ,play/pause,mute,turn it off.
7. Support FAT16,FAT32 file system.Support for MP1 Layer3,MP2 Layer3,MP3 Layer3 version of the song.Support 32-320 KBPS MP3 songs.
8. Support power off memory function: memory play songs and volume before power off.
Here are some links to the kits used:
Remote Control USB SD FM MP3 Player Module Bluetooth Audio Receiver Module